January 17-18, 2021
Description (Download Full PDF):
SmileFaith Advanced Training & Research Institute offers Introductory and Advanced Training for Implant Prosthetics. Even if you do not perform implant surgery, restore implants and keep your patients in your practice and attract new ones. This course teaches basic prosthetic concepts of implant restorations. This is a hands-on, live patient, prosthetic restorative course allowing the participants to master chairside implant restorations using direct, and indirect prosthetic modalities. You will gain complete confidence allowing you to treat patients in your office even with complex restorative needs. Keep prosthetic challenges in your own office by becoming proficient with implant esthetics. You will study live interactive patient demonstrations of over-denture fabrication, single and multi-unit crown and bridge with highly trained specialists and dental laboratory technicians, digital workflow, and the latest technology in CAD/CAM Implant Dentistry.
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Tissue Management
- Surgical Techniques to Minimize Unfavorable Results
- Prosthetic Components for Implant Restoration
- Dental Implant related Anatomy
- Bone Grafting Procedures with Prosthetics
- Pre- and Post-Op Pain Management
- Incorporation of Implants into General Dentistry
- Scanning Techniques
- Digital Design
- Screw Retained and Cementation Techniques
- Private Practice implementation of implant dentistry, including surgical and prosthetic aspects.
- Employ tissue management as it relates to dental implant surgical procedures.
- Appreciate implant dentistry as a prosthetic discipline with a surgical component.
- Differentiate Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning starting with the projected prosthetic result.
- Apply bone grafting procedures as they relate to dental implants.
- Integrate the role of implant dentistry in the future dental practice.
- Confidently restore both, implants you have placed and serve prosthetic needs of patients with existing dental implants.
- Learn treatment planning with the final prosthetics in mind.