SmileFaith Advanced Training & Research Institute, a 501c3 nonprofit dental event of SmileFaith Inc, provides dental professionals with the knowledge and confidence they need to excel in patient care and practice growth. Our 34,000 square foot training facility affords new dental practitioners, as well as seasoned dentists, a place to come and treat patients without the worries and stresses of everyday office life. Dentists, assistants, hygienists and lab technicians learn and serve alongside other dental professionals, experienced instructors and world class mentors. Our Veteran patient base is blessed by the level of care extended to them by our very talented and extra caring dental staff and Institute participants. SmileFaith Advanced Training & Research Institute is helping our much deserving Veterans receive comprehensive, restorative care not previously made available to them.
Open Availability / Call To Schedule
In this hands-on patient based surgical course, participants will master surgical techniques which ensure predictable esthetic and functional outcomes. These advanced courses will teach dentists to execute simple and complex pre-implant procedures including bone grafting, sinus lifts, ridge splitting, soft tissue grafting, and more with complete clinical confidence. Our end goal is comprehensive patient care. Each dentist will perform multiple surgical, and implant site development procedures on their Veteran Patients, and follow through to the restorative phase if they choose to do so. Course graduates will achieve complete surgical and restorative competence taught by a surgical specialist. (Download Course PDF)
- PRP/PRF – Phlebotomy
- Plugs For Extraction Sockets and Gingival Grafts in Periodontology
- Learn How To Decrease Post-Operative Complications With Natural Pharmacological Strategies
and Improve Tissue Healing
- Flap Management & Suturing Techniques For Predictable and Successful Dental Surgery
- Atraumatic Extractions – Analyze Atraumatic Extractions Principals and Learn Proper
Immediate Implant Placement For Socket Grafting and Ridge Augmentation
- Day 1 – Didactic Seminar; Case Review; Demonstration
- Day 2 – Case Review; Live Surgery Theater; Live Clinical (One Patient Per Dentist)
- Day 3 – Case Review; Live Clinical (Two Patients Per Dentist)
$9975.00 (Doctor) / $375.00 (Auxiliary staff)
SmileFaith Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit, any donation made to attend a course is final, and there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend a course, arrangements can be made to reschedule you for another date of your choosing.
End of Course Review/Q&A/Dismiss